As part of the Mud to the Stars project, we've put together a number of resources designed to be used by school groups to help young people explore the last 100 years of the RAF.
Below you will find a selection of tasks for your class including music, art and design and literacy activities, all of which have been designed to meet particular outcomes of the Curriculum for Excellence.
- RAF Lives
- Design a recruitment poster
- Learn the 'From the Mud to the Stars' song
- 'Silver Wings'
- Write a Play with an Aeronautical Theme
- Celebrate 100 years of RAF aircraft
- Film, TV and books bibliography
If you have any questions about any of the activities, or about the Mud to the Stars project, please contact our Education and Outreach team.