All performances operate in line with the latest guidance from the Scottish Government. We will send a pre-show email with any further information you might need prior to the performance.
Health and Safety precautions:
- Staff, stewards and audience members over the age of 12 to wear face coverings (unless exempt)
- Staff, stewards and performers are testing regularly for Covid-19
- Hand sanitiser will be provided
Please make sure you read and understand the following instructions before booking.
As a requirement of booking, we ask that you:
- Help us to be compliant with the Scottish Government's Test and Protect programme. As a requirement of booking, you consent for your contact information to be passed on to NHS Scotland should it be required for Test and Protect purposes
- Observe all signage and instructions from event staff and respect other people's personal space
- Avoid touching seats that are not your own
Adults and children over the age of 12 should wear a face covering at all times, including during the performance, unless you have a medical exemption.
There will be large mats on the floor in front of the performance area, with chairs for the adults behind. Each mat can fit up to 32 children. You are welcome to sit wherever you feel most comfortable.
All mats and chairs will be sanitised between performances.
School performances: Please note that these are restricted to three school groups per show, with one group seated per mat as above.
We will do our best to accommodate specific needs where possible. Please email email@example.com in advance if you have any accessibility requirements.
Your e-tickets will be delivered via email shortly after making your booking.
You can show this on a mobile device when you arrive at the venue, or print it if necessary. We will use scanners to record attendance, so please make sure you have the QR code (found on the e-ticket) ready when you arrive. If you have any issue with your booking, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
There is no interval. The performance will last approximately 45 minutes.
We recommend the performance for 3 to 7 year olds.
Please email email@example.com no later than 24 hours before the performance to guarantee a refund and to allow others to book.
Scottish Opera reserves the right to stop a performance and the right to cancel due to unforeseen circumstances. In the event of this happening, a public announcement will be made at the earliest opportunity. We ask that audience members check their emails before they leave for the performance.