All performances operate in line with the latest guidance from the Scottish Government. We will send a pre-show email with any further information you might need prior to the performance.
Health and Safety precautions:
- Staff, stewards and audience members to wear face coverings
- Staff, stewards and performers are testing regularly for Covid-19
- Audience members should take a lateral flow test before attending the performance, in line with the latest guidance from the Scottish Government
- Hand sanitiser will be provided
Some venues may have their own Health & Safety guidelines in place for visitors. Please visit the venue website for more information.
Please make sure all people included in your booking read and understand the following instructions.
As a requirement of booking, we ask that you:
- Help us to be compliant with the Scottish Government's Test and Protect programme. As a requirement of booking, you consent for your contact information to be passed on to NHS Scotland should it be required for Test and Protect purposes.
- Take a lateral flow test before attending the performance, in line with the latest guidance from the Scottish Government.
- Observe all signage and instructions from event staff, and maintain space between groups. This is for your own personal safety and the safety of others.
- Avoid touching seats that are not your own
Yes. Please wear a mask for the duration of your visit, including during the performance, unless you have a medical exemption.
All venues are currently operating at full capacity, with no social distancing.
We will do our best to accommodate specific needs where possible. Please email email@example.com in advance if you have any accessibility requirements.
E-tickets will be provided for all performances. Your e-ticket will arrive in a separate email alongside your booking confirmation. You can show it on your phone or tablet when you arrive at the venue, or print it if necessary. We will use scanners to record attendance, so please make sure you have the QR code (found on the e-ticket) ready when you arrive. If you have any issue with your booking, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that Websters Theatre, Birnam Arts Centre, Melrose Corn Exchange and Cumbernauld Theatre are operating their own box office systems, so please check with them directly if you have any questions.
Yes, there will be a 20-minute interval. The running time is 2 hours, including interval.
We recommend the performance for those aged 8+.
Please email email@example.com by 4pm the day before the performance, to guarantee a refund and to allow others to book.
If you have purchased your ticket directly from Websters Theatre, Birnam Arts, Melrose Corn Exchange or Cumbernauld Theatre, please visit the venue website for guidance or contact their box office.
Scottish Opera reserves the right to stop a performance and the right to cancel due to unforeseen circumstances. In the event of this happening, a public announcement will be made at the earliest opportunity. We ask that audience members check their emails before they leave for the performance. Please check individual venue websites for refund policies and procedures.