Ticket Booking Terms and Conditions
1. Your ticket is proof of purchase and must be presented at the time of admission.
2. By booking your ticket, you agree that your contact information (name, telephone number and email address) may be passed on to NHS Scotland in the event that this is requested for Test and Protect purposes. As a data controller, we are using the GDPR lawful basis under Article 6(1) (c) ‘Legal Obligation’. Where an individual is not willing to provide their data, premises are advised to refuse service, or a booking.
3. Scottish Opera must be notified should this ticket be transferred to another party and the details of the ticket holder updated. This is to ensure that we are compliant with the Scottish Government’s Test and Protect programme.
4. Do not attend the event if you are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 or have been asked to self-isolated. Refunds are available upon request.
5. Tickets are not to be duplicated for the purpose of falsifying entry.
6. Latecomers will have to wait to be seated.
8. The Event Organiser reserves the right to refuse entry.
9. Your ticket has been created and managed using the Spektrix booking system and is also subject to the Terms and Conditions of Spektrix.
10. As the Event Organiser hosting this event, Scottish Opera is solely responsible for all issues relating to the sale of tickets. If you have any questions regarding this event, please contact Scottish Opera at firstname.lastname@example.org.
11. Tickets cannot be on-sold by any means. Scalped tickets may be cancelled, and the ticket holder denied entry.
12. Any persons who are noisy, drunk, threatening, unruly or refuse to abide by the physical distancing regulations as set out by the Scottish Government and enforced by the Event Organiser will be asked to leave the premises.
13. The Event Organiser has all rights to film, photo and video production of this event. Please do not film or take photos during the performances.
1. Scottish Opera processes data for certain legitimate business purposes in order to provide you with the best experience and most relevant information about your event booking.
2. If the event is at an external venue, we will pass on some of your data to the venue’s box office for the same purpose.
3. More information about how we process your data can be found in our Privacy Statement. If you wish for your data not to be used in this way, please let us know.